No Insurance? No Problem! We have a solution for you!
Introducing DenVantage – our very own dental Wellness Plan tailor-made just for you, allowing for low monthly payments that make your care affordable and accessible
Why DenVantage? It’s like dental insurance, but so much better, and without all of the hoops and hurdles that can make it difficult for you to get the care you need.
- No middle man dictating the type or quality of care you receive – just you and your dental team deciding what’s best for you and your health
- No deductible
- No claim forms
- No yearly maximum
- No dental services excluded
- Immediate eligibility and immediate savings on the care you need
- Quick and easy sign-up that’s just a few clicks away
- And much more!
A plan that puts you first, from people who always put you first
We know this all sounds too good to be true, but it is true. No catches, we promise. We designed DenVantage for people who don’t have dental insurance, or for anyone with dental insurance who’s tired of paying increasing premiums only to get less than they’re paying for.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Initial Visit – We’ll update x-rays if needed and complete a thorough checkup exam, then discuss any findings and recommendations for treatment with you.
- Choose the membership plan that’s right for you, or for each of your family members – We offer multiple different membership options based on each patient’s individual needs. We help our patients understand their needs and recommend which plan we recommend for them.
- Enroll and start using your benefits immediately (even today) – By enrolling in one of our membership plans, you’ll automatically receive 20% off our regular fees for the preventive services you use the most every year (i.e. x-rays, exams, cleanings and fluoride). In the event you need any other treatment (i.e. fillings, crowns, whitening, etc.), you’ll receive 10% off our regular fees for those services.
Our membership options are listed below. Please keep in mind that the membership plan that’s right for you will depend on your oral health status and the recommendations made by your dental providers.
|Plan Name||Membership Fee|
|Child Preventative (Ages 17 and under – 2 Visits Per Year)||$25/Month|
|Adult Preventive (2 Visits Per Year)||$29/Month|
|Adult Periodontal (3 Visits Per Year)||$49/Month|
|Adult Periodontal (4 Visits Per Year)||$60/Month|
Your membership fee can be paid in one of two ways:
- Monthly: 12 monthly payments
- Yearly: Your monthly payment x 12 = your total yearly payment
Most of our patients prefer making monthly payments. This is what we recommend. It’s like paying for your monthly Hulu, Netflix or Spotify subscription or a gym membership, and you can feel great knowing you’re investing in taking good care of your oral health!
Signing up is quick and easy, and can be done right in the office or from home with just a few clicks. Sign up today! Click here to sign up.